I have been tagged… 🙂
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I didn’t start out thinking 13 kids would be a great number, but I’m glad. Can’t imagine life without any one of them and oddly enough, I would have probably had a couple more. Yikes!!
- I hate coconut
- I love to find good deals on things. I could shop as a job….
- Went through infertility to get pregnant. Funny since I ended up pregnant 7 times
- If I don’t write things down I can guarantee I won’t remember. More than 3 things at the store – I’d better have a list
- I have 3 tattoos and I’d get another one
- Getting my feet rubbed or softly touched feels amazing
- My most proud accomplishment is being a mom.
- I breastfed for 11 years. Not cumulatively but 11 years is a long time to not tuck a shirt in
- I love how it feels to stretch
- I have a dresser for running clothes, a dresser for purses and I own probably about 150 pairs of shoes
QUESTIONS I HAVE TO ANSWER:
1. What is your worst habit? I pee in the shower but I don’t see that as a bad thing…..
2. What is your favorite race distance? Half Marathon because it’s comfortable for me now.
3. What music is on your iPod that you don’t want anyone to know about? The more the song swears and is perfect for a stripper, the more I like it
4. What is your favorite season and why? Summer. I’m always cold. I love heat
5. If you had $2000 and had to spend it on yourself in 8 hours; how would you spend it? Paying for a trip with my family to go see my sister in Arizona
6. Name one thing that freaks you out. Having my belly button touched
7. If you graduated from college were/are using your major? Not what I went to school for the first time – didn’t finish, but yes the second thing
8. If you could pick any job on Earth, what would that be. Writing. But getting paid big bucks for it
9. How many hours of sleep did you get last night? 7
10. What’s a fond childhood memory? Having my little sister by my side
11. Are you going to watch the Super Bowl? Probably. I usually don’t care about sports until it’s the best of the best
11 NEW QUESTIONS:
1. What are you afraid of?
2. Where would you most like to visit?
3. What can you not live without running wise?
4. What is a dream of yours that few people know about?
5. What is a guilty pleasure?
6. What is something that irritates you?
7. What makes you giggle?
8. How did you meet your husband/boyfriend?
9. Do you have a bad habit?
10. Favorite food?
11. What did you do before running?
Running Diva Mom; Losing Weight in the City; From Fat To Finish Line; Mile Posts by Dorothy Beal; Erica Running; Baby Weight My Fat Ass; Racing With Babes;